Grön Kafé is the latest addition to Leeds’ independent dining scene, offering a menu of vegetarian and vegan-friendly dishes created by Matt Healy.
Grön Kafé and restaurant – from the team behind Matt Healy x The Foundry – has opened in North Leeds.
Born from a love of healthy living, fine food, and good coffee, Grön Kafé will offer balanced breakfasts, energy-boosting brunches, and late afternoon pick-me-ups.
The venue, nestled amongst Oakwood’s parade of independent retailers on Roundhay Road, offers free wifi and a student discount, making it the perfect place to power through the day while sipping a handcrafted, locally-sourced coffee.
Grön boasts a varied morning-to-evening menu, including:
- Soya yoghurt with fresh local honeycomb, passion fruit and papaya, black forest fruits, or banana and caramelised pecans
- Buttermilk pancakes or waffles, available vegan and gluten-free, with a variety of toppings
- Tomato tartare, capers, home-pickled cucumber, and chive dressing
- Butternut risotto with kale and herbs
- Daily smoothie bowls with seeds and fresh fruit
Read the full article here